Thursday, July 18, 2013

Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Green Beans and...

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Green Beans and Whole Grain
Bread





As I went to the bank and running a couple of errands I noticed how good the Corn crops are looking this year. This time last year they looked terrible from lack of any rain. This year we've had plenty of rain and the Corn has really flourished, good news for our farmers. For dinner I prepared a Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Green Beans and Whole Grain Bread.





I had a Great Range Bison Sirloin Steak froze that I wanted to use. The grill is still on the outs so I pan fried the Bison. I fried it in Canola Oil on medium heat about 4 minutes per side, seasoning it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I used Great Range Bison Sirloin, my second favorite Bison next to Wild Idea Buffalo. It came out medium rare and delicious! A little char on the outside and moist and pink in the center, Love that Bison! Topped it with Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms.




Along with Buffalo Sirloin and Mushrooms I prepared a Baked Potato that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn and topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I also had a side of some leftover Green Beans my Mom I prepared yesterday along with a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a bowl of Del Monte No Sugar Added Peach Chunks.






Great Range Brand Bison

About Great Range Brand Bison
and Rocky Mountain Natural Meats

Great Range Brand Bison is produced and distributed by Rocky Mountain Natural Meats. Rocky Mountain Natural Meats started in 1986 as a small meat distributor devoted solely to bison. From the beginning, our focus was to provide high quality bison meat and great service to grocers, distributors and restaurants nationwide. An in-house grading system was developed to guarantee premium quality and consistency to the end user – this became the Great Range Bison brand. Carcass characteristics such as fat color, fat cover, muscle color, ossification and weight are the major factors in determining if the product receives the Great Range Bison brand. By working closely with our producers and assisting them with ration formulation, our quality control begins at the source. Today, Rocky Mountain Natural Meats processes over 400 head of bison per week.



http://www.greatrangebison.com/index.html





 Healthy Life Original
100% Whole Wheat Bread
Compare Healthy Life Breads to other breads and you’ll know why Healthy Life Bread is the Answer!

35 Calories per Slice
5 Net Carbs
Low Fat
98% Fat Free
0g Trans Fat
No Saturated Fat
No Cholesterol
Excellent Source of Fiber
Good Source of Calcium
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
No Artificial Colors or Flavors
14g Whole Grain Per Serving


http://www.healthylifebread.com/pages/original/100-whole-wheat-bread.php

No comments:

Post a Comment