Friday, July 5, 2013

Pork Chops w/ Pork Stuffing, Au Gratin Casserole, Sugar Snap Peas

Today's Menu: Pork Chops w/ Pork Stuffing, Au Gratin Casserole, and Sugar Snap Peas








Busy day of canning 14 qts. of Half Runner Green Beans! Nothing better than fresh canned beans and with 14 qts. that should last a while (Hopefully). I'll have pictures and instructions on how we canned the beans tomorrow. Having 2 stoves on day like this would be nice as the canner took up half the stove top area, the last batch of beans weren't  done after 7:00 pm. It made dinner prep cramped but still was able to cook. Mom was real tired so her and my Dad went out to eat as for me I prepared a Fried Pork Chop w/ Pork Stuffing, Au Gratin Casserole, and Sugar Snap Peas.




To prepare my Chop I seasoned it with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and then dusted it with a bit of flour, to give it a slight crust. I pan fried it in Canola Oil about    minutes per side. Comes out browned and moist.





For side dishes I prepared a box of Stove Top Dressing (Pork). I wasn't a big fan of any stuffing until last week when I made some Stove Top Stuffing  for dinner last week and I couldn't get enough of it! That was the Chicken Stove Top so I thought I would give the Pork a try and it was just as delicious! I am a fan of Stuffing, at least Stove Top Stuffing, now. I also baked a Idahoan Au Gratin Homestyle Casserole. A breeze to prepare and always a perfect Potato dish. I also microwaved a bag of Walmart Marketside Sugar Snap Peas. A perfect meal to end a productive day! For dessert later a Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment