Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dinner by Subway!

Today's Menu: Subway 6" Sub on 9 Grain Bun w/ Turkey and Black Forest Ham







Heavy rains all day and more to come, a lot of flooding and roads closed. Just seems like it's been a long week and really had no desire to cook tonight. So it was Subway tonight! I got myself and my parents 6" Subs for dinner.





For my parents I got  2 6" Subway Clubs. Comes on a 6" 9 Grain Wheat Hoagie Bun with Turkey, Roast Beef, and Black Forest Ham and topped with Cucumbers, Black Olives, Tomato, Red Onion, and Green Peppers. For myself I had  6" 9 Grain Wheat Hoagie Bun with Turkey and Black Forest Ham with toppings of Black Olives, Lettuce, and Jalapenos. I added a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese, 40 calories. My Sub had 310 calories (With the Cheese) and 44 carbs. We also had Ruffle's Light potato Chips, 80 calories and 17 carbs per serving (About 18 Chips). For dessert later a Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt.





Subway Club®
Tender sliced turkey, lean roast beef and tasty Black Forest ham come together with your choice of fresh
veggies for a low-fat flavor fiesta. Try it today on freshly baked bread and experience all the deliciousity for 6 grams of fat.


Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham
A sandwich so deliciously hearty, you won't know you're eating low fat. Enjoy the flavor of tender sliced turkey breast and Black Forest ham with your favorite veggies from juicy tomatoes to sweet red onions served on your favorite freshly baked bread.



http://www.subway.com/menu/MenuCategoryItems.aspx?CC=USA&LC=ENG&MenuTypeId=1&MenuId=54

No comments:

Post a Comment