Monday, October 8, 2012

Bison Smoked Cheddar Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries


Today's Menu: Bison Smoked Cheddar Burger w/ Baked Crinkle Fries




Well after having the delicious Wild Idea Buffalo Top Sirloin Bison Steak I couldn't wait to try their 1/4 lb. Bison Burger that I ordered. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 3 minutes per side. It fried up perfectly! Great tasting and juicy Burger and as good as it looks in the picture it tasted even better. I topped it with a slice of Bordon's Smoked Cheddar Cheese and served it on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Bun. So I've had Wild Idea Buffalo's Top Sirloin Steak and now their 1/4 lb. Bison Burger and my overall rating is nothing but delicious for their products! Can't wait to order some of the different Bison selections they have.

For a side I had I baked some Alexia Crinkle Fries. Baked at 450 degrees for 20 minutes and I seasoned them with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. For dessert later something new, TCBY Tropical Mango/Peach Frozen Yogurt. I sampled it the other day and purchased a pint right away! Creamy with chunks of Mango and Peach.



Wild Idea Buffalo 4 - 1/4-Lb Buffalo Burgers
Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-quarter pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 4 - 1/4 Lb patties.

http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/4-1-4-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack




TCBY Tropical Mango Peach
Real chunks of tropical mango and ribbons of peach mango swirl set in low fat mango peach frozen yogurt.

Nutrition Facts
Tcby - Tropical Mango Peach Frozen Yogurt
Servings:   1
Calories 110 Sodium 40 mg
Total Fat 2 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 2 g Total Carbs 21 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 16 g
Trans 0 g Protein 2 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Vitamin A 6% Calcium 10%
Vitamin C 15% Iron 0%

http://tcbygrocery.com/products/pints/

No comments:

Post a Comment