Friday, October 26, 2012

Bison Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Sugar Snap Peas,...


Today's Menu: Bison Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Sugar Snap Peas, and Whole Grain Bread




A cold and rainy day around here today so I warmed it up in the kitchen! I prepared a Bison Sirloin Steak & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Sugar Snap Peas, and Whole Grain Bread. I used Great Range Brand Bison Sirloin, sold by Kroger.Seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and a couple of dashes of Sea Salt. Pan fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. Came out just like I like them, medium rare (pink in the center) with a nice char on the outside. Served it with a side of Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms.


For sides I had a Baked Potato that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Black Pepper and topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I also had some leftover Sugar Snap Peas that I reheated in the microwave and a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert a bowl of Blue Bunny Chocolate/Vanilla Swirl Frozen Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment