Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Steamed Asparagus, .....


Today's Menu: Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Steamed Asparagus, and Whole Grain Bread




Staying with the Bison tonight for dinner. I had a Bison Burger last night and tonight Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato, Steamed Asparagus, and Whole Grain Bread. I used a Grand Range Bison Sirloin. I seasoned the Sirloin with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and skillet fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side to medium rare. I'm hooked on Bison! Beef is good but it just doesn't have the flavor Bison does. Now if more places would just start carrying it!

As side dishes I had a Baked Potato topped with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Steamed Asparagus, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. The Asparagus came in a microwavable Bag that you pierced and microwaved for 3 minutes. It came out perfect! Crisp and very fresh tasting. I purchased it from Kroger. For dessert, that's a good question. No clue. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment