Sunday, July 10, 2011

Veal Cubed Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Diced New Potatoes and Glazed Carrots

Today's Menu: Veal Cubed Steak and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Diced New Potatoes and Honey Glazed Carrots


Veal was on the menu tonight! I used Kroger Brand Private Selection Veal Cubed Steak. If you live near a Kroger try the Private Selection Veal, I haven't had a bad one yet. It is the most tender Veal I've ever had, I sliced the one for dinner tonight with a fork. Tender and delicious! Anyway I seasoned the Veal with Sea Salt, White Pepper, and Parsley. I then lightly coated it with Italian Style Bread Crumbs and fried in Canola Oil. I fried each side for 3 minutes. I topped the Veal with Sauteed Mushrooms that were seasoned with Sea Salt, Pepper, Cumin, Parsley, and Minced Garlic. I then sauteed them in extra Virgin Olive Oil and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. As sides I had boiled Diced New Potatoes and Green Giant Honey Glazed Carrots. Also I had a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. Dessert/Snack later Jolly Time 100 Calorie Bag of Popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment