Saturday, July 2, 2011

Soon to be World Famous Bleu and 'Shroom and Bison Burger w/...

Dinner Tonight: Bleu and 'Shroom and Bison Burger w/ Baked Steak Fries


Light comfort food tonight for dinner. I had a Ground Bison Sirloin Burger which was seasoned with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and then fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side. Just a note when you fry a Bison Burger watch it carefully as it fries quicker than Beef because it's so lean. Anyway I used Healthy Life Whole Grain Buns and topped the Burger with Crumbled Bleu Cheese and Sauteed Mushrooms. The Mushrooms were lightly sauteed in E.V. Olive Oil and a half pat of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter then seasoned with Sea Salt, Pepper, Parsley, Cumin, and Minced Garlic. As a side I had Ore - Ida Steak Fries that I baked. Dessert later Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with a little Smucker's Sugarless Chocolate Hot Fudge Topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment