Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baked Turkey Tenderloin w/ Fresh Asparagus and...

Today's Menu: Baked Turkey Tenderloin w/ Fresh Asparagus and Penne Rigate Pasta


I used a Jennie-OTurkey Tenderloin that I seasoned with Parsley, Ground Pepper, Sea Salt, and Smoked Ground Cumin. I then marinated the Turkey Tenderloins with JB’s Fat Boy Chipotle BBQ Sauce for about 3 hours in the frige before baking. After marinating I baked it in a pan covering with foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then I took it out basted it with the Fat Boy BBQ Sauce and placed 2 Pineapple Slices, plus about teaspoon of the Pineapple juice, on top of the Tenderloin returned the tenderloin to the oven uncovered and baked another 20 minutes. Moist and flavorful! I made a little extra Pasta and had about half the Tenderloin left, which will make my lunch tomorrow. As sides I had Frsh Asparagus and Dreamfields Penne Rigate Pasta. I cut the Asparagus seasoned it with Garlic Salt and Ground Pepper and then lightly fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and added Sliced Almonds and Crumbled Turkey Bacon. I also used Dreamfields Penne Rigate Pasta. I usually use Ronzoni Pasta, cheaper price wise, but I found the Dreamfields on sale so I picked up a couple of boxes. After boiling the Pasta I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Italian Seasoning, just a couple of shakes of Sea Salt , and a teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. For a snack/dessert I'll have a bag of Jolly Time 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment