Sunday, July 31, 2011

Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast w/ Chili Beans and Boiled Sliced New Potatoes

Dinner Tonight: Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast w/ Chili Beans and Boiled Sliced New Potatoes

A little one day break in the weather so I fired the grill up, still hot but less humid today. I purchased three beautiful Chicken Breasts earlier this morning and I knew I had to get the grill going! While at Kroger I got a bottle of JB's Fat Boy Sticky Stuff Poultry BBQ Sauce. You have to try JB'S Fat Boy BBQ Sauces and Rub these are just too good!
Anyway I lightly Salt and Peppered the breasts and started grilling them. I turned them 3 times and basted them each time I flipped them over. You can't beat the taste of any meat when you grill it. Grill marks and a little bit of a char, can't beat it! With the Chicken I had sides of some Kicked Up Chili Beans and Boiled Sliced New Potatoes. For the Beans I used Joan of Arc Spicy Chili Beans and added Jack Daniel’s BBQ Sauce, Crumbled Turkey Bacon Bits, and a few dashes of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. The Potatoes were leftover from yesterday so I just warmed them up and they were ready. For dessert/snack later tonight I'm going to have Chips in Rice Chips with some Kroger Brand Organic Black Bean and Corn Salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment