Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Garden Delight Penne Rigate Pasta w/ Chicken Breast

Dinner Tonight: Garden Delight Penne Rigate Pasta w/ Thin Cut Chicken Breast and Whole Grain Bread


Very hot and humid day so I wanted something light and easy for dinner. So I had Ronzoni Garden Delight Penne Rigate Pasta. A breeze to fix just boil your water and add the pasta. Boiled for 7 minutes and seasoned with McCormick Grinder Italian Seasoning and a couple of dashes of Sea Salt. We have Pasta! Along with the Pasta I had a Tyson Thin Cut Chicken Breast that I had marinated ahead of time in Kraft free Zesty Italian Dressing. I marinated the breasts for three hours in the frig. Before frying I seasoned the breasts with Sea Salt and Pepper and lightly coated in Italian Bread Crumbs. I fried the breasts in Canola Oil about 4 minutes per side and addded the Chicken onto the bed of Pasta. I also had Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. Perhaps just an Apple or Orange later for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment