Friday, July 22, 2011

Copper River Salmon Fillet w/ Tortellini and...


Dinner Tonight: Copper River Salmon Fillet w/ Three Cheese Tortellini and Boiled Sliced Carrots.


Broke out another of the Copper River Salmon Fillets I have frozen. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn then put a light coat of Italian Style Bread Crumbs. Lightly fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. I fried the skin side about 1 1/2 longer to get the skin crispy. It was a delicious and large fillet with enough left over for tomorrow's lunch. As sides I had Barilla Three Cheese Tortellini that I seasoned with the Sea Salt and Pepper. I only had a 1/2 serving of the Tortellini it's a little high in calories and carbs. I also had sides of boiled sliced Carrots. For dessert/ snack later tonight I'm going to have some Peanut Butter, Jiff Reduced, and Crackers (Townhouse Reduced) with a cold glass of 2% White Milk. As far as our weather still hot, humid, and miserable!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment