Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shrimp w/ Whole Grain Rotini and…


Dinner Tonight: Baked Shrimp on a bed of Whole Grain Rotini and Cheese & Bacon




Had Baked Shrimp on a bed of Whole Grain Rotini and Cheese & Bacon.
I used Pop Corn size Rock Shrimp rolled in a Whole Grain Flour and Bread Crumb mixture and
seasoned with Sea Salt and Grinder Black Peppercorn. Baked at 450 degrees for
10 minutes. As the sides I had Velveeta/Kraft Whole Grain Rotini and Cheese w/ Turkey
Bacon Pieces, fried up 2 pieces of Turkey Bacon and crumbled them and added to Rotini,

and a slice of Kroger Bakery Harvest Grain Bread. I also had been wanting to try
this Shrimp Dipping Sauce I had found a while back so I made a side of it to test just how
good it was. Turned out great! I’ll use it again sometime, the recipe for it follows:

Ingredients
1/3 Cup of Non – Fat Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoons Of Reduced Fat Mayo
1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
1 Lime Zested
1/2 Teaspoon Ancho Chili Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Cilantro Flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment