Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lowering the Dinner Carbs

Dinner Tonight: Spaghetti w/ Pasta Sauce, Meatballs, and Harvest Grain Sliced Bread.

Made a Spaghetti Dinner the low carb way tonight. Tried a new Spaghetti tonight  Dixie Carb Counters Skinni Spaghetti. It looks like Angel Hair Pasta and didn’t taste like normal Spaghetti but it wasn’t far off I just added a little more of the McCormick Italian Grinder Seasoning. i believe this will work as my Pasta overall it wasn’t bad at all especially at only 143 calories and a mere 14 carbs per serving, 3 net carbs. For the sauce I’ve been using Bella Vita Low Carb Pasta Sauce and that’s at only 70 calories and 6 carbs! Needless to say I cut my carbs in half plus some. The Meatballs were Honeysuckle Turkey Meatballs and a slice of  Kroger Bakery Harvest Grain Sliced Bread.




No comments:

Post a Comment