Thursday, March 7, 2019

Kitchen Closed – It’s Pizza Tonight from Domino’s

Dinner Tonight: Kitchen Closed – It’s Pizza Tonight from Domino’s




For Breakfast on this morning I made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Heated up some Meijer Diced Ham, fried an Egg Sunnyside Up, made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I 
made a bed of the Hash Browns in a bow and sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Next I put the Diced Ham over top the Hash Browns then put the Sunnyside Up Egg on to top it off. Did a load of laundry after Breakfast. Then later I went to Walmart for printing ink for my printer and a couple of other items. Back home I got caught up a couple of shows I had recorded. For Dinner tonight Mom wanted Pizza so.......


I ordered Mom's favorite, Domino’s Hand Tossed Pizza Large with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian
Sausage, Mushrooms, and Black Olives, Green Olives. First Pizza in a while, and it was over due! As always the Pizza arrived on time, hot and delicious! I had a Diet Sprite to drink. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn with a Coke Zero to drink. The Kitchen reopens tomorrow! Take care all.










Domino’s Medium (12″) Hand Tossed Pizza
Whole: Cheese, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Green Olives, Black Olives, Mushrooms, Robust Inspired Tomato Sauce.
https://www.dominos.com/en/index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment