Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Subway Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub

Dinner Tonight: Subway Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub and Reduced Fat Chips






Had to fast overnight and this morning. Some of my blood work wasn't right from my testing last week so I had to back and do it again. It turned out that the blood work came back showing a slight high liver count which could be possible damage because of my Diabetes 2. I have to go in early April for an EMG which checks for any nerve damage and they'll from there. Just praying for the best. Anyway not a lot going after that, just took it easy the rest of the day. Shut the Kitchen down today and its Subway Subs tonight.





Not in the mood to cook and Mom said a Subway Sub sounded good. So it was Subway tonight. I
ordered Mom the Subway Club and I had the Subway 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce. The total calories for the sub is 270 calories and 41 net carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow Mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips and a Diet Caffeine Free Diet Coke to drink. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.






Subway – Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham
A sandwich so deliciously hearty, you won’t know you’re eating low fat. Enjoy the flavor of tender sliced turkey breast and Black Forest ham with your favorite veggies from juicy tomatoes to sweet red onions served on your favorite freshly baked bread.

https://www.subway.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment