Thursday, March 21, 2019

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Fries






Just a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast this morning. Had another rough night dealing with Phantom Pains. These were very painful through out the night so I got little to no sleep. Outside its rain and thunderstorms on and off, 47 degrees. I was all caught up on work so I tried to get some sleep after the Phantom Pains finally let up around 9:00 this morning. For Dinner tonight I prepared a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Fries.





I love the SayersBrook Bison Ranch – Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak! I had a package of 2 in the
freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. I've got Mom eating these now, she loves them after trying them.










I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron
Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 2 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 6 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. I cooked Mom's a bit longer, she likes hers medium well. These have an excellent taste to them and cook up beautifully, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some Sauteed Mushrooms and A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy.


I also baked some Ore Ida Golden Fries, served with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn with a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.















SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment