Friday, March 22, 2019

Fried Walleye Fillet w/ Mac and Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Fried Walleye Fillet w/ Mac and Cheese




For Breakfast morning I prepared a Poached Egg, toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain
Bread, heated 2 Johnsonville Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green. Mostly cloudy and very windy out, 46 degrees. Not a lot to do today, I was all caught up with chores around the house. After Lunch I went over to a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a while. For Dinner tonight I prepared Fried Walleye Fillet w/ Mac and Cheese.





While at Kroger yesterday I bought a couple of packages small fresh Walleye Fillets. To prepare it I first rinsed the fillets in cold water and patted it dry with paper towel. Next I cut the Fillets in half. Then I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Pepper Medley. Put the fillet in a Hefty Plastic Bag and added some Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs, sealed the bag and shook till the fillet was well coated. I then fried it in Extra Light Olive Oil on medium heat, about 4 minutes per side till golden brown! I love Walleye, as I do most Fish. Walleye is so meaty and has such a fresh flavor!



Then for a side I microwaved Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cup. Frozen individual Mac
Cups, just microwave and serve. Mac and Cheese in a single serving cup! Tastes great, excellent Cheesy Mac. For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding Cup.











Walleye Nutrition Facts

1 – 6 ounce serving
Calories 148 Calories from fat 17
% Daily Value 1
Total Fat 1.9g 3%
Sat. Fat 0.4g 2%
Cholesterol 137 mg 46%
Sodium 81mg 3%
Total Carbs. 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 30.4g
Calcium 174.9 mg




Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups

Freshly made pasta with 100% real cheddar cheese

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups are just the right size of delicious

Stouffer’s Classic Mac and Cheese Mac Cups:
* 100% real cheddar cheese
* No preservatives
* Stouffer’s in a cup

NUTRITIONAL INFO
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 170
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 100
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11 17.00 %
Saturated Fat 6 30.00 %
Cholesterol 30mg 10.00 %
Sodium 560mg 23.00 %
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9.00 %
Dietary Fiber 1g
Sugars 3g
Protein 10g
http://www.stouffers.com/products/detail.aspx?id=11406&c=0

No comments:

Post a Comment