Friday, September 22, 2017

Egg Sandwich and Hash Browns

Dinner Tonight: Egg Sandwich and Hash Browns




Just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast this morning. Didn't get a lot of sleep again due to the Sinus Infection. My left ear started swelling up so I had to go back to the Family Doctor. I have infected inner ear, and it is extremely painful! They have me on 3 prescriptions and if it swells anymore I have to go to the hospital for treatment, trying to avoid that! It does feel somewhat better and the swelling isn't quite as bad. I still have very limited hearing in my right ear though. I go back to the Doctor's on Monday to see if I need further work done on it at the hospital. For Dinner tonight I made a Fried Egg Sandwich along with some Hash Browns.



Wanted something Light, Easy to Chew, and a hot meal tonight. So I made an Egg Sandwich. I
haven't made these in years! To make it all I'll need is 2 Eggs, Salt and Pepper, a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar, a bit of Blue Bonnet Light Butter, and 2 slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread. Just get a mixing cup or coffee cup and crack open both Eggs into it. Season it with the Salt and Pepper and whisk it all together.








Heat a small skillet on medium heat, I sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray. I added the Butter, and
when heated added the Egg Mixture. Fry it till the bottom browns and flip it. I then added my slice of Cheese on top of it. Cook until dome, and it's ready! You can toast the Bread if you like, I didn't toast mine.










To go with my Egg Sandwich I prepared some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Seasoned
them with Salt and Pepper and served them sprinkled with Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and Diet Peach Snapple to drink. Hopefully I can a full night's sleep tonight and feeling better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment