Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Bacon, Blue, Cheese, and Egg Buffalo Burger w/ Hash Browns

Dinner Tonight: Bacon, Blue, Cheese, and Egg Buffalo Burger w/ Hash Browns




For Breakfast this morning I made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, fried an Egg Sunnyside Up, toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, and made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Mostly cloudy today and a high around 75 degrees. Not feeling up to par today, had those Phantom Pains throughout the night. They finally ended around 10:00 this morning. Got a few things done around the house then I caught up on some sleep. For Dinner tonight a new Buffalo Burger from Wild Idea Buffalo! I prepared a Bacon, Blue, Cheese, and Egg Buffalo Burger w/ Hash Browns.



I'm having another of the Wild Idea Buffalo – BACON BLUE BURGER. I tried this for the first time last week and could not wait to this Buffalo Burger again! This time I'm dressing it up a bit more. Adding Cheese, a fried Egg, and A-1 Sauce! It's another new Wild Idea Buffalo Product. It comes frozen and there’s 3 – 1/3 lb. Burger Patties. The Premium Ground Buffalo is mixed with Wild Idea Buffalo Bacon, Blue Cheese, and seasoning. I’ll be preparing it as I do all Wild Idea Buffalo Burgers.






To prepare it I'll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn, a slice of Kraft Deli Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 1 Egg, Jack Daniel's Honey Smokehouse BBQ Sauce, and a Aunt Millie's Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Hamburger Bun.











To prepare it I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn, lightly seasoned. I then pan fried it, on medium heat, in Extra Light Virgin Olive Oil about 3 1/2 minutes per side.Buffalo gets done rather quickly due to it’s so lean. After flipping it I added the slice of Sharp Cheddar with about 1 minute of cooking time left. As the Burger was cooking I fried my Egg in another skillet. The Egg got done as the Burger was finishing.







To serve the Burger I grabbed the Bun and on the bottom Bun added the Burger, topped it with some of the BBQ Sauce, and topped it with the Egg and the top Bun. This Burger is loaded and ready! Like  the first time I tried this Burger there was nice bites containing the Blue Cheese and there was bits of the Buffalo Bacon throughout the Burger. The added Cheese, Egg, and BBQ Sauce sent this one into another level!It's a bit messy after the Egg Yoke starts to flow but well worth it! First time I prepared a Buffalo Burger topped with an Egg, and not the last! I love all the Wild Idea Buffalo Products but this one is quickly becoming a favorite! Just a flat out excellent Burger!



Then for a side I baked made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. Seasoned them with Salt and Pepper and served them sprinkled with Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and Diet Peach Snapple to drink.











Wild Idea Buffalo – BACON BLUE BURGER (3 BURGER PER LB)
Our 100% prairie grass-fed Premium Ground Buffalo mixed with our 100% Buffalo Bacon, Blue Cheese and just the right amount of seasoning! For additional flavor try it with grape jelly or your favorite preserve – absolutely scrumptious! We did the work for you and… you’re welcome! Three one-third pound handcrafted burgers per package.

https://wildideabuffalo.com/products/three-1-3-lb-bacon-bleu-burger

No comments:

Post a Comment