Tuesday, September 12, 2017

White Lake Perch w/ Potato Puffs

Dinner Tonight: White Lake Perch w/ Potato Puffs






To start my day off I Scrambled a couple of Eggs, toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Only a high of 72 today with rain showers. Did some laundry, cleaned and straightened up both freezers, and cleaned the kitchen for my day. For Dinner tonight its White Lake Perch w/ Potato Puffs.









I had purchased the White Lake Perch yesterday at Meijer and had already cleaned it and had them in
2 bags. I kept 1 out for my Dinner tonight and froze the other bag. To prepare the fillets; I first took a large skillet and sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil to the pan and heated it medium heat. With the pan heating I got the fillets ready. I’ll be seasoning them with Morton’s Lite Salt and Zatarain’s Seasoned Fish-Fri Seafood Breading Mix. First Salted them and then put the Fillets in a plastic bag and added the Breading. Shook the bag until the Fillets were covered.




Then added a few of them to the preheated skillet. I fried them 3 minutes per side. They came out a
golden brown! The Perch was delicious, just love fresh water fish as I do all Fish. Meijeris about the only store that carries the White Perch and they also will have Yellow Lake Perch from time to time.










Then for a side dish I prepared I had some Alexia Potato Puffs, that I had leftover in the freezer. To prepare them; Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange the frozen potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Baked for 25, stirring halfway through the cooking time. Excellent Potato Product, browned up perfect with excellent seasoning. I also had a slice of French Bread that I had baked yesterday. For Dessert later a Breyer’s 100 Calorie  Vanilla Ice Cream Cup.









Calories in White Lake Perch, wild
Serving Size: 1 oz

Calories 25.7.
Total Fat 0.3 g.
Saturated Fat 0.1 g.
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g.
Cholesterol 25.5 mg.
Sodium 17.6 mg.
Potassium 76.2 mg.
Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g.






Alexia Crispy Seasoned Potato Puffs with Roasted Garlic and Cracked Black Pepper

The crispy crunch consumers love in a potato puff, with the unexpected twist of Alexia’s premium seasonings: each crispy puff is perfectly seasoned with Roasted Garlic, Cracked Black Pepper, Sour Cream and Chives. —“All of the goodness of a loaded baked potato in a crispy bite-size puff.”

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 84 g (about 14 pieces)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 580mg 24%
Potassium 240mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 15g 5%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 1g

https://www.alexiafoods.com/products/potatoes/crispy-seasoned-potato-puffs

No comments:

Post a Comment