Thursday, September 21, 2017

Creamy Potato Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Creamy Potato Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich





Just a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. Still not feeling up to par, Sinus Infection still really bothering me. So nothing going on and I did nothing but sleep and relax all day! Wanted a good hot meal that I could make real easy. So for Dinner tonight I’m having Creamy Potato Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich.











It’s an easily made Comfort Food Dinner tonight, Creamy Potato Soup w/ Grilled Cheese Sandwich! I’m using one of my favorite Soups, Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup Mix. I really love all the Bear Creek Products! So delicious and easy to prepare.










To prepare a package of it; In a 2 quart sauce pan bring 8 cups of water to a rolling boil. Whisk in the soup mix. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste and serve! Perfect seasoning, thickened up just right, plenty of Diced Potato and a fantastic Potato flavor. The package makes 8 cups and very easy to prepare.










To make my Grilled Cheese I’ll be using; Kraft Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Blue Bonnet Light
Butter, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I started by buttering the outside half of a slice of bread. Layered 2 slices of the Sharp Cheddar on top. Added my top half of the sliced bread, buttering the outside of the slice. I then got out a skillet, heated it up on medium heat and lightly coated it with a 1/2 pat of Butter. When the Butter was melted I added my sandwich. Grilled it on both sides until it was golden brown and the Cheese melted. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.










Bear Creek Creamy Potato Soup Mix
A favorite original Bear Creek® soup. Very creamy and delicious with a delicate blend of parsley,
herbs and spices to give it a little kick.

Yields about 8 one-cup servings.
Try adding crumbled bacon, sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese for variety.
While they simmer on the stove, you can smell the hearty goodness of Bear Creek® soups. They’re quick and easy to make and come in 15 delicious varieties. These soups have a homemade taste that will satisfy every appetite.
http://www.bearcreekcountrykitchens.com/soups.php

No comments:

Post a Comment