Thursday, December 19, 2013

Outback Steakhouse Victoria's Filet 6 oz w/ Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight:  Outback Steakhouse Victoria's Fillet 6 oz w/ Baked Potato





Outback Steakhouse Victoria 6 oz. Fillet 


What's up everyone! Things are getting back to normal around here finally. Brought my Mom home from the Hospital and Dad's over the flu and I'm back on-line again! Mom was lucky she could have easily broke a leg or hip when she slipped on the ice here at home. I heard about 4 people slipped on ice here in the neighborhood, one has a broken leg and one a fractured hip. She was at Mercy South Hospital in Fairfield, Ohio. Many, many thanks to Mercy, nothing but first class treatment and help! For dinner tonight the kitchen is closed and it was Outback Steakhouse to the rescue!







A Steak,Baked Potato, and House Salad sounded just right! I picked it up by the Outback's Curb Service. What a help and plus this service is, especially for those that disabled or handicapped. I ordered the Outback Victoria's Fillet 6 oz w/ Baked Potato and Side Salad. Ordered the Potatoes plain so I could use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and no dressing and used Kraft Fat Free French Dressing. Had a Diet Half and Half Snapple to drink and I was set! For dessert later a Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt.







 Outback Steakhouse Victoria's Fillet 6 oz



http://www.outback.com/?gclid=CL6ZtNSMvbsCFetAMgodlmoASQ

No comments:

Post a Comment