Monday, December 9, 2013

Buffalo Terres Major Fillet w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Green Beans, and Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Terres Major Fillet w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Green Beans, and Baked Potato







About 33 degrees this morning but it's been dropping ever since. Went to the store early to pick up a few items and then had to take my Dad to the Doctor, he has a lot of heavy congestion. Not good for a person that's 92. They took some x-rays and waiting for the results tomorrow to see exactly what it is. For dinner tonight I prepared a Wild Idea Buffalo Terres Major Fillet w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Green Beans, and Baked Potato.







This is always the tenderest cut of Buffalo Steak I can find, and one of the most delicious cuts also! I pan fried it in Canola Oil about 4 minutes per side, which gives you a perfect medium rare! The steak is so tender with just an incredible flavor. As with all the Wild Idea Buffalo cuts it has a slight sweet taste and so tender a knife isn't really needed!







For a side dish I made some Sauteed Mushrooms. I've been using Green Giant Sliced Mushrooms. Really like these, nice taste and keeps so good in a jar. I sauteed them in Extra Virgin olive Oil and a pat of I Can't Believe It's not Butter and seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Roasted Cumin, Parsley Flakes, and Dried Thyme. I also heated up a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans and had a Baked Potato. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Vanilla Bean Frozen Yogurt.










Wild Idea Buffalo 8 oz. Terres Major Fillet

The second most tender cut on the animal. This treasured cut is found in the chuck shoulder.




http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/terres-major-filet

No comments:

Post a Comment