Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BBQ Marinated Pork Chop w/ Cut Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and Wheat Bread

Dinner Tonight: BBQ Marinated Pork Chop w/ Cut Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and Wheat Bread








Another very cold day outside again. It's in the low 20's but feels a lot colder with the wind chill, buts of sunshine to brighten it up a bit. I can't believe another year has gone by! I just want to thank each and everyone of you for all your views and comments throughout the year! So for dinner tonight i prepared a BBQ Marinated Pork Chop w/ Cut Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, and Wheat Bread.








I had the Pork Chop in the freezer so I let it thaw overnight in the fridge. About noon I added some JB's Fat Boy Haug Waush BBQ Sauce to a Hefty Zip Bag and added the Chop and let it marinate the rest of the day. When ready to prepare it I took it out of the bag, shaking off the excess. I then seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. i heated up a Cast Iron Skillet, sprayed with a little Pam Cooking Spray and added Canola Oil. When the Skillet and Oil was heated up I added my Chop to it. I fried it about 4 minutes or so per side, till the internal temperature reached 155 degrees. Nice size Chop and it came out moist with a fantastic flavor, love the JB's Fat Boy Sauce!








For one side dish I heated up a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans, my favorite canned Green Bean. Then I also heated up some Idahoan Mashed Potatoes. They come in a microwavable container; just add water and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. They come out perfect every time! I also had a slice of Klosterman Wheat Bread. For dessert later a Jello Double Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.



Thank you again for a lot of fun throughout the year, have a fun and safe New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment