Monday, March 11, 2013

Buffalo Sirloin and Buffalo Shrimp w/ Baked Potato


Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Sirloin and Buffalo Shrimp w/ Baked Potato





Heavy, heavy rains since early last night, they even have posted a flood alert for the area. This weather is amazing through the Ohio Valley here! Cold and snowy to 60 degrees and sunny to rain and flooding in a matter of days. I wasn't real sure on what to have for dinner so I dug into the freezer and found a Great Range Buffalo Sirloin Steak. So I had that and some unprepared Shrimp I had leftover from the other nights dinner to go with the Buffalo Sirloin.



So for my dinner tonight I prepared a Buffalo Sirloin along with Buffalo Shrimp and a Baked Potato. To prepare the Buffalo Sirloin I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning. I pan fried it in Canola Oil about 4 minutes per side, to medium rare.


To prepare the Shrimp In a resealable plastic bag, I combined flour, Creole-style seasoning, garlic powder, ground cayenne pepper, onion powder, and ground black pepper. Seal the bag and shake a few times to combine the ingredients well. Rinse the Shrimp under cold water and place them in the plastic bag with the flour mixture. Seal the bag and shake to coat all of the shrimp well with the flour mixture. Then just fry the Shrimp on medium heat about 2 minutes per side. When done I put them in a large bowl that I had added Kroger Medium Wing Sauce to and shook until well covered with the Sauce. I love Shrimp any and all ways you can fix them! Love the heat on these. Served them with a side of Litehouse Bleu Cheese Dressing to dip them in. I also had a Baked Potato that I topped with Sea Salt and Ground Pepper along with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For dessert later tonight a Healthy Choice Chocolate Swirl Frozen Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment