Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Veal Cubed Steak & Brown Mushroom Gravy w/ Green Beans....


Dinner Tonight: Veal Cubed Steak & Brown Mushroom Gravy w/ Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Cinnamon Apples, and Whole Grain Bread



After slacking yesterday I was ready to hit the kitchen and make a full healthy dinner! I prepared a beautiful lean Cubed Veal Steak. I seasoned them with Morton's Salt Substitute and Ground Black Pepper and then rolled them in italian Style Bread Crumbs. I then fried them in Canola Oil about 4 minutes per side. They came out a beautiful crusted brown and very tender. I need to get Veal more often tender, great tasting and only 120 calories and 0 carbs per Cubed Steak. I topped it with a Heinz Mushroom Gravy that I added extra Mushrooms to and also used the Gravy for my Mashed Potatoes also.

For sides I had Idahoan Mashed Potatoes that as I said before were topped with Brown Mushroom Gravy. I also had Green Beans and a half serving of Cinnamon Apples. The meal was very low in calories and carbs that's why I was able to add on the Cinnamon Apples, which really made the meal giving everything that added flavor boost! For dessert/snack  later a 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.

No comments:

Post a Comment