Saturday, June 30, 2012

Big Breakfast!


Breakfast: Cheese Omlett, Turkey Sausage Links, Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes, and Whole Grain Toast.



It had been quite some time since I had made a Big Breakfast. i usually like to keep the calories and carbs low to start the day but this morning I was really hungrey and a Big Breakfast sounded great to start this day off!

For my Cheese Omelett I used Egg Beaters, 2 egg equivalent 1/2 cup and a total of 50 calories and 0 carbs. I used Sargento Ultra Thin Colby/Jack Sliced Cheese, 2 slices 80 calories and 2 carbs. For the Sausage I used Bob Evan's Turkey Sausage Links, 70 calories and 0 carbs for 2 links. The Diced Potatoes were Simply Potatoes Steakhose Seasoned Diced Potatoes, 80 calories and 19 carbs ( I only had a half serving of the potatoes ). Finally the toast I used Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, 70 calories and 16 carbs for 2 slices. To drink I had a cup of Bigelow DeCaf Green Tea, fresh brewed. Along with the Saturday Morning Paper I was set! All in all not alot of calories and carbs but it was just a little more than I usuall have for Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment