Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Crock Pot Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and…


Dinner Tonight: Crock Pot BBQ Baby Back Ribs w/ Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread


While relaxing and watching TV and working a crossword last night my Mom came in from the grocery and brought me a bag and said "Fix these for dinner tomorrow". So as I always say what Mom wants Mom gets! So Ribs it was for dinner Wednesday! Last night before I went to bed I cut the rack of Ribs in half and put them in a Hefty Zip Bag along with about a half a bottle of JB’s Fat Boy Haugwaush Bar B Cue Sauce. I love using JB's Sauce for any meat, it's by far my favorite! This morning I already had the Ribs and the Crock Pot ready. So after a light breakfast I had the Ribs in the Crock Pot by 8:00 a.m. cooking on low. By lunch the aroma of the Ribs were all through the kitchen and dining room. My parents wanted to eat early to make a Church function this evening. The Ribs were ready and falling off the bone by a little after 4 p.m. I was tempted to eat then also but I waited to later. The Ribs as usual were incredible! Using the Crock Pot for the Ribs produces the most tender and moist Ribs you'll ever have. Include the  JB’s Fat Boy Haugwaush Bar B Cue Sauce and you have the tastiest also!  The only problem, getting them out of the Crock Pot without them falling apart!
     

For sides we had Bob Evan’s Mashed Potatoes, Shellie Beans, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. I baked a loaf of Pillsbury Rustic french Bread for my parents. For dessert later a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Del Monte No Sugar Added Sliced Peaches.


No comments:

Post a Comment