Sunday, June 24, 2012

Grilled Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Boiled Potatoes, Green Beans, and...


Dinner Tonight: Grilled Bison Sirloin & Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Boiled Potatoes, Green Beans, and Whole Grain Bread



Another Summer grilling day! Grilled one of my favorites, Bison Sirloin. Seasoned the fillet with McCormick Grinder Steakhouse Seasoning and grilled it on about medium high for 4 minutes per side, medium rare. Nothing better than a flame cooked Bison Sirloin! "Save the Cows, Eat More Bison!" Topped it with Sauteed Baby Portabella Mushrooms. I sauteed the Mushrooms in a 1/4 cup of Low Sodium Swanson Beef Broth and seasoned them with Morton's Salt Substitute, Ground Black Pepper, and Parsley.

For sides I boiled 3 whole Golden Gourmet Potatoes. I boiled them for 20 minutes and with the bottom of a coffee cup i smashed them open and seasoned them with Morton's Salt Substitute, Ground Black Pepper and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Along with the Potatoes I had Green Beans and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment