Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baked Salmon w/ Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Potatoes, and Harvest Grain Bread


Today's Menu: Baked Salmon w/ Grilled Asparagus, Grilled Potatoes, and Harvest Grain Bread



When I was at Meijer the other day they had some beautiful looking Salmon fillets. So this morning I went back and purchased a couple of them, one for dinner and one for the freezer. I baked this one. I seasoned it with Parsley and McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn and baked it at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes. Mmmm Salmon!

For sides I had a couple of frozen Meijer products. I had the Grilled Asparagus and Seasoned Grilled Potatoes. Both are easy to prepare. Just warm in a skillet about 5 minutes and both are done. I also had a slice of Baked Harvest Grain Bread. For a dessert/snack later slices of Cracker Barrel 2% Sharp Cheese and Hormel Turkey Pepperoni on Ritz Whole Wheat Crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment