Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tilapia with Pasta Shells and Cheese...


Today’s Menu: Fried Tilapia Fillet w/ Pasta Shells & Cheese, Asparagus, and Corn Muffins.

Had a nice looking Tilapia Fillet rolled in a Bread Crumb and Whole Wheat Flour mixture and seasoned with Sea Salt and Pepper. Fried in a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. As sides had Kraft/Velveeta 2% Pasta Shells and Cheese, Green Giant Asparagus Bits, and Dixie Carb Counters Corn Muffins. First time I had tried the Dixie Corn Muffin mix and it won’t be the last! I love bread as you can tell from my previous posts. I hadn’t had a Corn Muffins in quite sometime due to the carbs in them. With Dixie Corn Muffin Mix there is only 138 calories and 8 carbs, 4 net carbs! Plus the taste is on the spot! I’ll be ordering more packages of this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment