Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Dinner Tonight: Spaghetti and Meatballs w/ Artisan Multigrain Bread.

Had Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Spaghetti, seasoned with McCormick Grinder Italian Seasoning, and Turkey Meatballs. The sauce was a new one I tried for the first time, Bella Vita Low Carb Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce. I had tried low carb pasta sauce before but it was bland and about as thick as water. The Bella Vita was very good! Great flavor and about the same thickness as other sauces. I’ll stick with this one especially when it’s 70 calories and a very low 6 carbs per serving! I had the Roasted Garlic I also purchased the Meat Flavor Past a Sauce, haven’t tried that one yet. I also tried a new bread, Kroger Bakery Artisan Multigrain Bread, excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment