Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Shrimp w/ Pasta Roni – Parmesan Cheese

Dinner Tonight: Shrimp w/ Pasta Roni – Parmesan Cheese







For Breakfast this morning I got the Waffle Grill out but instead of normal Waffles I made Hash Brown Waffles. I seen these made in Cooking Magazines and on TV but never tried them until this
Almost done....
morning. Just spray the Griddle with Cooking Spray, add your Simply Potatoes Shredded Hashbrowns, season with Salt and Pepper, shut the lid of the Waffle Griddle, and cook. Quite easy to make and something different for Breakfast! I love Hash Browns, I could have them twice a day, and preparing them this was turned out great! I topped the Hash Brown Waffles with an Egg I fried Sunnyside Up and I toasted a slice of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread. Also, as always, I had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea.






Yesterday a record high of 80 degrees and Sunny. Today our high was 62 degrees at Midnight and fell through the day to about 42 degrees and Rain! Welcome to Ohio Weather! It's like Forest Gump's box of Chocolate, you never know what you'll get! Not a lot going today so I took it easy still fighting with my Sinuses. For Dinner tonight its Shrimp w/ Pasta Roni – Parmesan Cheese.










For the Shrimp part of the dish I used Kroger Brand Jumbo Shrimp. I had them in the freezer so I let them thaw overnight in the fridge. I love Shrimp and all Seafood. For the Shrimp; I  started by rinsing the Shrimp off in cold water and letting it dry in a colander. Using a medium size skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray and a 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, that I heated on medium heat I cooked the Shrimp. I seasoned them with Old Bay Seasoning and a sprinkle of Morton's Lite Salt. Cooked them 2 minutes per side, turning the Shrimp once. And as the Shrimp was cooking I started to prepare the Pasta.




I love having Shrimp with the Pasta Roni – Parmesan Cheese. It comes with the Pasta Parm Sauce and I added; 1 1/3 cups of water, 2/3 cups of 2% milk, and 2 tablespoons of Blue Bonnet Light Butter.
Then to prepare it; In a medium saucepan bring water, milk, margarine or butter to a boil. Then slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 4-5 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken. There’s 2 servings per box. Nice seasoning and the Parmesan Sauce is very flavorful. I topped the Pasta with some Kraft Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese and the Shrimp. Too good, this makes one delicious Shrimp and Pasta Dish! Love these Semi-Homemade Meals! I’ll be having the leftovers for my Dinner tomorrow night! For Dessert later a Weight Watcher's Divine Triple Chocolate Ice Cream Bar.







Pasta Roni – Parmesan Cheese
Inspired by the flavors of Italy, our Pasta Roni® Parmesan Cheese flavor blends angel hair pasta in a Parmesan cheese sauce with other natural flavors your whole family will enjoy. This flavorful dish is the perfect complement to your family’s favorite Italian recipes.

What You’ll Need
1 1/3 cups of water
2/3 cups of milk
2 tablespoons of margarine*

What You’ll Do:
In a medium saucepan bring water, milk, margarine or butter to a boil. Then slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Return to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 4-5 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.

http://www.ricearoni.com/Products/Pasta_Roni/classic_favorites/Angel_Hair_Pasta_

No comments:

Post a Comment