Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Potato

Today’s Menu: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Potato





To start my morning off I had Steak and Eggs. I love these SayersBrook 4 oz. Bison Filet Mignon! To prepare it I just seasoned it with some McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I then
grabbed a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray, and added a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. Fried the first side 3 minutes and flipped it over and cooked it another 2 minutes. It came out a perfect medium rare! It was so tender and juicy. Then I also fried up a Sunny Side Egg and toasted a couple of slices of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. Sure tough to beat a Steak and Egg Breakfast! Also as usual, had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea.






32 degrees out to start the morning and had a high of 50 degrees with partly cloudy skies. Went to Kroger after Breakfast, just needed a couple of items. Then to McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. Mom went on to Church and I stayed home and kept an eye on Dad. Dad and the Dementia is getting worse with each passing day and nothing we can do about it. So for Dinner it was a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Texas Toast.






For Dinner tonight it’s the always delicious SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak. I love this Chopped Steak. To start I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare it I’ll need McCormick
Grinder Sea Salt and  Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare it. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steak. I cooked each side 2 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These are so tender you could slice them with a spoon and have an excellent taste to them. Another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy. Also cooked up some Sauteed Mushrooms.




For a side I prepared a Baked Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. I also baked a slice of the New York Bakery Garlic Texas Toast.  For Dessert later a Weight Watcher’s Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.












SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment