Monday, April 8, 2019

Today’s Menu: Fried Oysters w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Lite)

Dinner Tonight: Fried Oysters w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Lite)



For Breakfast this morning I prepared some 2 Johnsonville Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, toasted a Thomas Light Multi Grain English Muffin that I topped with Smucker’s Sugar Free Blackberry Jam, and had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. A mix of rain and sun with a high of 70 degrees outside today. Not real active today. Woke up about 5:00 this morning with Phantom Pains again! The continued till about 2:00 this afternoon. So just relaxed most of the day. Then I also got back my test results from last week and it was not good. I was told I had severe Neuropathy. I go to my Family Doctor at 8:30 tomorrow morning to go over everything.



Not good news but I've been here before. All I can do is face it head on! I'll update tomorrow. For Dinner tonight Fried Oysters w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Lite).I'm keeping my post a bit short tonight. I'm having trouble accepting the test results and I need a little downtime. Take care all, be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment