Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Smoked Salmon w/ Whole Grain Medley - Brown and Wild Rice and Baked Garlic Loaf Bread

Dinner Tonight: Smoked Salmon w/ Whole Grain Medley - Brown and Wild Rice and Baked Garlic Loaf Bread





Just a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. I had to be at my family Doctor to discuss the results of my test that showed I have severe Diabetic Neuropathy. I think I may have the test redone. I'm just not showing the signs that the tests says I should be showing, or at least not showing right now. Either way it's just something new I have to deal with if I do have the damage. More to come. Anyway after I left the doctor's I picked up Breakfast for Mom at McDonald's. Then I went and got her car washed and filled up with gas. Next I went to Meijer for a few items. It's a beautiful Spring Day out there today! 74 degrees and Sunny! For Dinner tonight I prepared Smoked Salmon w/ Whole Grain Medley - Brown and Wild Rice and Baked Garlic Bread Loaf.

I came across a new item while at Meijer, Latitude 45 Smoke Roasted Atlantic Salmon. So I'll be using this for the first time along with a packet of Uncle Ben's Ready Whole Grain Medley - Brown and Wild Rice.










The Salmon comes in a sealed plastic container. I sampled it at Meijer and it was Love after one
taste! I bought a couple of containers of it, with more to come! It's all ready, just open and serve. Has such a delicious and fresh taste to it, huge fan already!









For my Rice I'm using Uncle Ben's Ready Whole Grain Medley - Brown and Wild Rice. It comes in a
micowavable package. I microwaved it for 90 seconds and done! I guess one my favorites from the Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice, all though I love using them all. Another tasty and easy to fix item, just microwave for 90 seconds and it’s ready. I love Rice and it pairs perfectly with the Smoked Salmon.






To serve I made a bed of the Rice and topped it with the Smoked Salmon. I love this dish! Then I also baked a loaf of La Baguetterie Roasted Garlic Oval Bread. For Dessert later Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Coll Whip Free.













UNCLE BEN'S® WHOLE GRAIN MEDLEY™ Brown and Wild Rice

Now, in just 90 seconds, you can have a delicious wholesome medley of brown rice, wild rice and red
rice, with UNCLE BEN’S® WHOLE GRAIN MEDLEY™ Brown & Wild Rice perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices. Plus, it’s made with 100% whole grains and meets the full daily requirement of whole grains in just one serving! The microwaveable pouch eliminates prep and cleanup. See cooking instructions for WHOLE GRAIN MEDLEY™ Brown & Wild Rice below. UNCLE BEN’S®. PERFECT EVERY TIME®.

Nutritional claims & product benefits
* Meets the Full Daily Requirement of Whole Grains‡
* Cholesterol Free
* 0g Trans Fat
* No Saturated Fat
* 100% Whole Grain
* Good Source of Fiber

Cooking instructions
1 - Squeeze WHOLE GRAIN MEDLEY™ Brown & Wild Rice pouch to separate rice.
2 - Tear 2 inches to vent.
3 - Heat on HIGH for 90 seconds.
4 - Serve immediately.

Cooking time for 2 pouches = 2½ minutes. Microwave times may vary. Take care when handling and opening the hot pouch. Refrigerate unused portion.

In the skillet
1 - Gently squeeze the sides of the pouch to break apart the rice and pour contents into a skillet. Add 2 Tbsp. of water and heat.
2 - Stir rice occasionally until heated thoroughly.
3 - Serve immediately.
https://www.unclebens.com/rice-products/ready-rice/ready-whole-grain-medley-brown-wild

No comments:

Post a Comment