Wednesday, April 17, 2019

5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato, Salad, and Baked Texas Lite Toast

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato, Salad,  and Baked Texas Lite Toast





For Breakfast I toasted a Thomas Light 100% Multigrain English Muffin. Also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Outside its finally starting to fill like Spring around here! Cloudy but a high of 77 degrees! I finally found a handyman and someone to mow the lawn! He lives about 2 streets from me and he's great references and lives close by. I went to Home depot after Breakfast. I needed some paint, paint brushes, and picked up a bag grass seed. I've got a couple places in the yard that need to be seeded. Then I'm the deck painted next week. Go the old homestead looking good! For dinner tonight I prepared a 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato, Salad,  and Baked Texas Lite Toast.

I’ll be using the Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the Steak with a 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated the oven on 400 degrees and heated up a small Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 1 minute per side. Then moved the skillet to the oven and cooked it another 5 minutes to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So tender and juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo, I’ve ever had.

For one side I had a baked Russet Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Perfect side for any Steak Dinner!









For another side I had a Salad. I used a bag of Dole Greener Selections Salad Mix. For the Dressing I used Kraft Classic Catalina Lite Dressing. I also baked a slice of the New York Bakery Light Texas Toast. For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free  Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with a dab of Cool Whip Free.









Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak

Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The steaks are cut from the middle and upper part of the primal sirloin and their smaller size makes a great meal for one. 5 oz.
https://wildideabuffalo.com/collections/steaks/products/petite-top-sirloin-ste

No comments:

Post a Comment