Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Chopped Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Light)

Dinner Tonight: Chopped Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Light)




For Breakfast this morning it was French Toast and Turkey Sausage Links. I used Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, Egg Beater's, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Cinnamon, and 2% Milk to make the French toast. For toppings I used log Cabin Sugar Free Maple Syrup and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For the Sausage I used Johnsonville Turkey Breakfast sausage Links. I also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf green Tea. It's a mostly cloudy day and 65 degrees outside today. Trees and flowers are heading to full blooms, its beautiful outside! Got the cart out and did some yard work and then later took a ride around the neighborhood. For Dinner tonight its Chopped Bison Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast (Light).


Mom loves these Chopped Bison Steaks from SayersBrook Bison Ranch! I had them in the freezer so I grabbed a bag of it and let it thaw in the fridge overnight. To start I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare it I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves. I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare it. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steak. I cooked each side 2 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These are so tender you could slice them with a spoon and have an excellent taste to them. Just another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch!

I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy. Also cooked up some Sauteed
Mushrooms.











I also prepared a Baked Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn
Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. I also baked a slice of New York Bakery Lite Texas Toast, One delicious meal tonight. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.












SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.
http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment