Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich



For Breakfast this morning I prepared some Simply Potatoes Garlic and Herb Hash Browns, 2 Johnsonville Turkey Sausage Links, and toasted a slice of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread
that I buttered with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Great way to start my day! Sunny and 43 degrees out today. After Breakfast I went and picked up Breakfast for Mom at McDonald's. Then later I drove Mom over to the bank and and took her to run a couple of errands. For Dinner tonight one of my favorites, Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich.






Well I had my Dinner planned out but I received an email from Izzy’s Deli that a coupon for $2.00 off for their Boneless Cod Sandwich, my Dinner plans just changed! So tonight’s Dinner I had planned
will be tomorrow night’s Dinner and tonight I’m having the Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich. The Sandwich was huge and as good as always! Nice size Battered Cod Fillet, seasoned just right. It comes on Rye Bread with Tarter Sauce. One delicious Sandwich. I could only eat 1/2 of it, I’ll have the other half for Lunch tomorrow. It came with a small Pasta Salad Cup and Potato Cake, which I gave to Mom. Mom had the Izzy’s Reuben. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn along with a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.




Boneless Cod
Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce. “Too good to be called fish!”
http://www.izzys.com/menu.php









No comments:

Post a Comment