Saturday, December 29, 2018

Eating out tonight, Guthrie's Chicken Fingers

Dinner Tonight: Guthrie's Chicken Fingers - Snack Box





For Breakfast this morning I made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Heated up some Meijer Diced Ham, fried an Egg Sunnyside Up, made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I made a bed of the Hash Browns in a bowl and sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Next I put the Diced Ham over top the Hash Browns then put the Sunnyside Up Egg on to top it off. I love combinations of Potatoes and Ham. Cooler out today, only a high of 36 degrees and partly cloudy. Not a thing going on today, I was a slug! Watched College Football and Basketball and caught up on some shows I had recorded. Mom took me out to eat tonight for my Birthday, turning 60 today! Been rough getting here but doing pretty good now. I normally don't eat out but Mom loves going out so we had planned on going to Texas Roadhouse but they were on over an hour wait so we switched it to Guthrie's Chicken Fingers. We'll go to Texas Roadhouse next week, during the week.


The meal was so good! We each had a Guthrie's Chicken Fingers - Snack Box. The Snack Box
includes - 3 Chicken Fingers, Fries, and 1 Guthrie's Signature Sauce. For me their Chicken Fingers and Fries can't be beat, and we love the Special Sauce! Till tomorrow, later!

No comments:

Post a Comment