Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Grilled Ham and Swiss Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Grilled Ham and Swiss Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





For Breakfast this morning I made a packet of my favorite Gravy, Pioneer Peppered White Gravy. I toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf
Green Tea. Outside its mostly cloudy and 44 degrees out today. Did a few things around the house then after Lunch Me and Mom went out to the Cemetery where Dad is and put a Christmas Flowers Arrangement on the Grave. Can't belive he's been gone over 6 months now. We sure miss him. So for Dinner tonight its Grilled Ham and Swiss Sandwich w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.







To make my Grilled Ham Cheese I’ll be using; Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo, French’s Yellow Mustard, Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Ham, Sargento Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese, Blue Bonnet Light Butter, and Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread to make my Sandwich. I normally use Aunt Millie's Bread but they were out of it so I bought a loaf of the Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread.







These are my favorite Grilled Sandwiches and I haven't had one in a while! To prepare it I started by buttering the outside half of a slice of bread. Next spread the Mayo on the bottom slice of Bread, next
layered the Ham, spread the Mustard, and added the slice of the Swiss. Added my top half of the sliced bread, buttering the outside of the slice. I then got out a large skillet, heated it up on medium heat and lightly coated it with a 1/2 pat of Butter. When the Butter was melted I added my sandwich. Grilled it on both sides until it was golden brown and the Cheese melted. Love these Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches.









I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For Dessert/Snack later a Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Sugarless Mini Ice Cream Cone.












Boar’s Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham

Enjoy the exceptional flavor of a traditional bone-in ham without the bone. Available in the Deli retail case as a center of the plate item or at the Service Deli sliced by the pound for a sandwich of note.

http://boarshead.com/products/detail/11018-sw

No comments:

Post a Comment