Sunday, December 2, 2018

Bacon and Cheese Turkey Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bacon and Cheese Turkey Burger w/ Baked Fries





For Breakfast this Monday morning I heated up the leftover Diced Potatoes and Diced Ham from
yesterday's Breakfast. The heavy rain we've had for the past day or so has finally stopped! Not a bad day out there today, sunny and 62 degrees. After I ate I went and picked up Breakfast for Mom from McDonald's. She went on to Church afterward. I headed off to Walmart for a few things. Back home I did a load of laundry and then after Lunch watched NFL Football for the rest of the afternoon. For Dinner tonight its a Bacon and Cheese Turkey Burger w/ Baked Fries.





I had the Honeysuckle White Lightly Seasoned Turkey Pattie in the freezer so I grabbed one and let it
thaw overnight in the fridge. They are 1/4 lb. patties (4 to a package) and 170 calories per burger. For the Bacon I’m using the Kroger Simple Truth Turkey Bacon. It fries or bakes up real easy and has excellent taste. I fried the Bacon and set it aside until I needed it.









Then to prepare the Turkey Burger, I’m using a medium size skillet that I sprayed with Pam Non
Stick Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated the skillet on medium. When the skillet was ready I added the Turkey Burger. I fried it about 6 minutes per side. After flipping the Burger I topped it with a slice of Kraft Deluxe Sharp Cheddar with about 1 minute of cooking time left. I served the Burger on a Healthy Life Whole Grain Hamburger Bun. Topped the Turkey Burger with some Heinz 57 Sauce and the Turkey Bacon. The Burger fried up great and the toppings all worked well together.




For a side I baked some Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. Seasoned them with McCormick Grinder
Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Shoestring Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For dessert later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn with a Coke Zero to drink.












Honeysuckle White Lightly Seasoned Ground Turkey Patties
Our seasoned turkey patties are great for a last minute barbecue or quick dinner. They’re lightly
seasoned for great taste, ready for the grill or stove.

INGREDIENTS
Turkey, less than 2% of the following: encapsulated salt (salt, hydrogenated soybean oil), sugar, dextrose, natural flavors, garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, vinegar powder, lemon juice powder, onion powder, spices, salt, sodium bicarbonate, grill flavor (from sunflower oil)

Nutrition Facts

Serving Size 1 patty (112 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 170
Calories from fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total fat 9 g 13 %
Saturated fat 2.5 g 13 %
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100 mg 33 %
Sodium 450 mg 19 %
Total Carbohydrates 1 g 0 %
Dietary Fiber
Sugars 0 g
Protein 21 g 42 %
Iron4%

http://www.honeysucklewhite.com/products/fresh-seasoned-ground-turkey-patties/

http://www.honeysucklewhite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment