Friday, March 9, 2018

Tempura Shrimp and Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Tempura Shrimp and Baked Potato





For Breakfast this morning I had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea, not much of an appetite this morning. After Breakfast I headed out to Meijer, just needed a few items. Stopped by McDonald's and picked up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. I've had a nagging Sinus Headache since yesterday so I took it easy this afternoon. For Dinner tonight I prepared Tempura Shrimp and Baked Potato.








I came across the SeaPak Tempura Shrimp at Meijer in the Frozen Food Aisle. I love using the
SeaPak Seafood Products, first time trying the Tempura Shrimp. As all their products its easy to prepare. First I preheat oven to 400°f. Arranged the frozen shrimp in single layer on a small baking sheet covered with foil and sprayed with Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray. I baked the Shrimp for 18 minutes, turned the shrimp over after 6 minutes.









The Shrimp came out with a great Tempura Crust and the Shrimp was delicious! Love the crunchiness and the Shrimp was so tasty. I'll have to keep a box of these in the freezer. Served it with a side of Heinz Shrimp Cocktail Sauce.










To go with the Shrimp I prepared a Baked Potato. I took a medium - sized Russet Potato and grabbed
a knife and made small punctures all around the Potato. Put the Potato in a Microwavable Bowl and cooked for 7 minutes and 20 seconds on high heat. Served the Potato Seasoned with McCormick Grinders of Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Love a good Potato! For Dessert later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.









SeaPak Tempura Shrimp

- Keep frozen until ready to prepare.
- Due to differences in appliances, cooking times may vary and require adjustment.
- Microwaving not recommended.
- For food safety this product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F
- Caution - Product will be hot!

PREPARATION:
SAUCE
thaw unopened packet in a cup of hot water.

BAKE
1 - preheat oven to 400°f.

2 - arrange frozen shrimp in single layer on baking sheet.

3 - bake 18 minutes on middle oven rack.

4 - for best results, turn shrimp over after 6 minutes.
https://seapak.com/products/tempura-shrimp

No comments:

Post a Comment