Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Seasoned Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Cheddar Potato Bake

Dinner Tonight: Seasoned Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Cheddar Potato Bake




For Breakfast this morning I made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Heated up some Meijer Diced Ham, fried an Egg Sunnyside Up, made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I made a
bed of the Hashbrowns in a bow and sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Next I put the Diced Ham over top the Hash Browns then put the Sunnyside Up Egg on to top it off. After Breakfast I headed out to Meijer. I wanted to pick up a small Prime Rib and I needed some new shoes. Having one leg, left leg amputated, I have a collection of new left shoes. Anyway my Tennis Shoe is worn out so i bought a pair of new ones and also a pair of Boots. I love one stop shopping! For Dinner tonight it's a Seasoned Gulf Coast Grouper w/ Cheddar Potato Bake.



I love Fish and Seafood, especially this Florida Gulf Coast Grouper my friends keep bringing me
back up from Florida! It’s good to have friends that also own a house off the South Florida Gulf side.I had a fillet of it in the freezer, laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare the fillets I seasoned them with just a bit of Sea Salt and put the fillets in a Hefty Zip Plastic Bag where I then added the Zatarain’s Seafood Breading Mix Seasoning. Shook until the fillets were well coated. Shook off the excess. Then got the Cast Iron Skillet out, sprayed it with a light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated the skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was ready I added the Grouper Fillets, frying about 3 1/2 minutes per side until golden brown. Grouper is so meaty and flavorful. Love Fish and Love this Grouper!




Then to go with my Grouper, I prepared a Stouffer’s Cheddar Potato Bake. Another easy to prepare and delicious dish. To prepare this one I’m using the microwave. It comes in a microwavable tray. I just slit the film cover on the tray and microwaved it for 6 minutes, Done! I love this side by Stouffer’s! Delicious Potato Dish, really like the bread crumb topping. For dessert later a Weight Watcher’s Cookie and Cream Ice Cream Bar.









Stouffer’s Cheddar Potato Bake
* A side dish with diced potatoes in a cheddar cheese sauce with baconstouffers-cheddar-potato-bake
* Serves 2
* Russet potatoes

We use simple, quality ingredients that are delicious on their own. Then we combine them into the
perfect recipe to make an irresistible dish.NESTLE Good Food, Good Life Made with Russet potatoes Cheddar cheese sauce Topped with bread crumbs

Ingredients:
Ingredients: Potatoes, Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Onions, Sea Salt, Mono- & Diglycerides, Spice, Seasoning (Celery Salt, Spices and Coloring).

NUTRITIONAL INFO
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17 26.00 %
Saturated Fat 5 25.00 %
Cholesterol 20mg 7.00 %
Sodium 500mg 21.00 %
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7.00 %
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars 2g
Protein 9g

No comments:

Post a Comment