Sunday, December 24, 2017

Breaded Alligator Nuggets and Stuffed Jalapenos w/ Crab and Shrimp

Dinner Tonight: Breaded Alligator Nuggets and Stuffed Jalapenos w/ Crab and Shrimp







So for Breakfast on this Christmas Eve morning I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin and topped it with some Smucker’s Sugarless Blackberry Jam. Also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green. Rolled out to grab the Morning Papers and it was around 20 degrees with a cold breeze. Had snow move in later in the day. Really nothing going on here for our Christmas Eve. Did a few things around the house and a load of laundry for Mom. For Dinner tonight I prepared Breaded Alligator Nuggets and Stuffed Jalapenos w/ Crab and Shrimp.






It had been a while since I had any Alligator, "Gator', so I went to the Cajun Grocer website and purchased a few items. I ordered some HEBERT'S SPECIALTY MEATS Stuffed Jalapenos w/ Crab and Shrimp, Alligator Tenderized Fillets, and Alligator Nuggets - BREADED. So for Dinner tonight I'm preparing some of the Stuffed Jalapenos w/ Crab and Shrimp along with Breaded Alligator Nuggets.








I’m using Country Boy Gator – Alligator Tail Meat Spicy Cajun Style that I had purchased online from Cajun Grocer. They have a great selection of anything Cajun you could want and more. They
come Frozen and already Seasoned and Breaded. To prepare them I pan fried the Nuggets. I used a medium size skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray and added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. I checked the Oil and when it reached 350 degrees I added my Gator Nuggets. I fried them for 7 minutes turning them over after 4 minutes. They come out Golden Brown. Love the Gator Meat, as they say ”It tastes like Chicken!”. It really does but it’s has a light sweet taste to it like Crab Meat. I served it with some McCormick Tarter Sauce for dipping.





The Stuffed Jalapenos are, HEBERT'S SPECIALTY MEATS Stuffed Jalapenos w/ Crab and Shrimp. To prepare these I'm baking them. I preheated the oven to 375 degrees. I then got a small baking
sheet, lined it with foil, and sprayed the foil with Pam Non-Stick Cooking Spray. I then grabbed some of the Stuffed Jalapenos and lined them up on the sheet. Baked them for a total of 38 minutes. Well I've got me a new side dish to have on hand! These are delicious. Good size Jalapenos with plenty of Crab and Shrimp Stuffing. Really enjoyed these. I'm going to have to try more of the HEBERT'S SPECIALTY MEATS products. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny - Pop - Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.








* HEBERT'S SPECIALTY MEATS Stuffed Jalapenos w/ Crab and Shrimp

Place them on the pit, bake them in the oven.   Cannot go wrong with Heberts (pronounced A Bears) Specialty Meats stuffed Jalapeno peppers.   Heberts has developed unique seasonings, marinades, stuffings and cooking processes to produce wonderfully delicious products.

FROM FROZEN - Bake uncovered at 375 degrees.
30 – 35 minutes total cooking time

Hebert's produces Cajun Favorites boudin, Boneless Stuffed Chicken, Boneless Stuffed Turkey, Turduckens, Shrimp or Crawfish Etouffee, Boudin, Shrimp and Crab Stuffing, Andouille, Crawfish Pies, a variety of Green Onion Sausages, and many more.






* Alligator Tenderized Fillets
Louisiana's finest, farm raised alligator meat











* Alligator Nuggets - BREADED
Our farm raised alligator nuggets (a.k.a. alligator bites) are breaded or pre battered. Best prepared by deep frying. Enjoy
Cooking instructions: Fry at 350 for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.

https://www.cajungrocer.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment