Friday, December 8, 2017

Fried Thin Sliced Chicken Breast Cutlets w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole and Seasoned Pinto Beans

Dinner Tonight: Fried Thin Sliced Chicken Breast Cutlets w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole and Seasoned Pinto Beans




.For Breakfast I made my favorite - Hash Browns, Ham, and Egg. I made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, Heated up some Kroger Diced Ham, fried an Egg Sunnyside Up, made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I made a bed of the Hashbrowns in a bow and sprinkled some Sargento
Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Next I put the Diced Ham over top the Hash Browns then put the Sunnyside Up Egg on to top it off. Out side it was 22 degrees this morning and for the day it was mostly sunny and 37 degrees. Went to Walmart after Breakfast. I needed to get some Christmas Candy Canes and Christmas Decorated Cupcakes for all the kids in the family. Then I dropped those off at my cousin's house later on. Spent the rest of the day baking. I baked Mini Loaves of Pillsbury Pumpkin Cheesecake and Banana Quick Bread. Along with Mini Loaves of Pillsbury Sugar Free Chocolate Cake, also Sugar Free Chocolate Icing. And finally baked a pan of Pillsbury Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Brownies. I kept the Brownies for here. I make Mini Loaves of Cakes for Christmas and pass them out to our neighbors. Love doing stuff like this! For Dinner tonight its Fried Thin Sliced Chicken Breast Cutlets w/ Loaded Baked Potato Casserole and Seasoned Pinto Beans.



I purchased a package of Simple Truth Chicken Breast Cutlets Thin Sliced at Kroger. I really love using all the Simple Truth items, especially their Chicken and Pork items. To prepare the Chicken
Cutlets I'll need; Morton's Lite Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Litehouse Poultry Seasoning, Low Fat Buttermilk, Frank's Hot Sauce, Flour, and Extra Light Olive Oil. Early this morning I poured a 1/2 of Low Fat Buttermilk into a plastic container. Then I added 5 or so shakes of the Frank's Hot Sauce to the Buttermilk and mixed it together. Next I got my Chicken Cutlets out of the fridge and added the Chicken to the Buttermilk mixture. Sealed the container and put it in the fridge until ready to cook.





Okay, to prepare the Chicken I grabbed the container with the Chicken out of the fridge. I got a plate and I removed the Chicken from the Buttermilk mixture, shaking off the excess. Then seasoned them
with Salt, Pepper, and Poultry Seasoning. Then rolled the Chicken in flour. I let the Chicken rest for 5 minutes. And as that was happening I got my skillet ready. Sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, added a tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil, and heated it on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I fried the Chicken. Fried them for 9 minutes and flipped them over and continued to cook them for another 10 minutes. I checked the Chicken with a thermometer and got a 169 degree reading, done. This Chicken turned out great! The Buttermilk/Hot Sauce brine gave the Chicken a fantastic flavor, excellent dish!



For a side dish I prepared a box of Idahoan Loaded Baked Potato Homestyle Casserole. Being a Potato Lover like I am, I really enjoy all the Idahoan Potato Products. I've made the Loaded Potato
many times. To prepare it; Preheat the oven to 450°F. Combined the Potatoes and Sauce mix in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Stir in  1 1/2 cups boiling Water, 3/4 cup 2% Milk, and 1 1/2 Tbsp. Blue Bonnet Light Butter with whisk. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown and potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving. The sauce will thicken slightly as it cools. Such an easy way to get a delicious Potato Casserole!






I also heated up the Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans that I leftover from the night before. Just put the leftovers in a small sauce pan and reheated it on medium low heat until heated through. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.

 












Simple Truth Chicken Breast Cutlets Thin Sliced
(4 6 Per Pack) (1 lb)
Nutrition Facts
Simple Truth - Chicken Breast Cutlets, Thinly Sliced
Servings: 4 oz.
Calories 120 Sodium 75 mg
Total Fat 1 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 26 g
Cholesterol 65 mg







Idahoan Loaded Baked Homestyle Casserole

There’s no better way to start a savory Loaded Baked® homestyle casserole than with world-famous Idaho® potatoes, which is why you’ll taste only 100% grown-in-Idaho potatoes in this rich, cheesy, bacony side. For family meals or for special occasions, this cheesy, delicious dish is sure to please.

Oven Directions

Best for Golden Browning

1 – PREHEAT oven to 450°F. COMBINE potatoes and sauce mix in 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
2 – STIR in 1 1/2 cups boiling water, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 1/2 Tbsp. margarine or butter with whisk.
3 – BAKE uncovered for 25 minutes or until top is golden brown and potatoes are tender (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
4 – Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes before serving.
BAKING NOTES: To prepare 2 casseroles at once, double all ingredients, increase baking dish size accordingly, and bake about 30 min. To bake potatoes and roast meat at the same time, bake at 375°F for about 45 min; 350°F for about 50 min; or 325°F for about 60 min.

Stove Top Directions

1 – HEAT potatoes and sauce mix, 1 1/2 cups hot water, 3/4 cup milk, and 1 1/2 Tbsp. margarine or butter to boil in 2-quart saucepan over high heat, stirring occasionally. Watch carefully to avoid boil over.
2 – REDUCE HEAT, then COVER and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and sauce reaches desired consistency (sauce will thicken slightly when cooling).
3 – Remove from heat and let stand a few minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts

Amount Per Serving Unprepared Prepared
Calories 100 150
Calories from fat 10 50
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g* 2% 9%
Saturated Fat 0g 0% 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0% 2%
Sodium 640mg 27% 30%
Total Carbohydrates 22g 7% 8%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4% 4%
Sugars 1g
Protein 2g
http://www.idahoan.com/products/retail/loaded-baked-homestyle-casserole/

No comments:

Post a Comment