Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Kitchen Closed - Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich




For Breakfast this morning I Poached an Egg and served it on a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin. Also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Had a light rain early this morning and
it was 50 by noon. A bit cooler as the day went on, into the low 40's.Went to Meijer and Walmart got Dad a couple of Flannel Shirts and Pajamas for Christmas. Mom is a bit tougher to buy for. Stopped by the ATM and got gas before heading home. This area has been hit hard with what they call "skimmers". They put the devices on gas pumps to hope to steal credit card info. You can't even get gas safely anymore! So for Dinner tonight the Kitchen is closed and it was Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich.





For Dinner tonight I went to Izzy’s, so the Kitchen is closed! I couldn’t decide to go with their Cod
Sandwich or the Corned Beef – Izzy’s Lean. I went with the Cod for tonight and I’ll have the Lean another time. I love all the Izzy’s Sandwiches!



The Sandwich is huge and so delicious! Nice size Battered Cod Fillet, seasoned just right. It comes on Rye Bread with Tarter Sauce. One delicious Sandwich. I could only eat 1/2 of it, I’ll have the other half for Lunch tomorrow. This is one of the best Fish Sandwiches I have ever had! It came with a Potato Pancake which I gave to Mom. Mom had the Izzy’s Reuben. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn along with a Diet Peach Snapple to drink





Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich
Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce. “Too good to be called fish!”
http://www.izzys.com/menu.php

No comments:

Post a Comment