Monday, December 18, 2017

6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Seasoned Pinto Beans and Sliced Potatoes

Dinner Tonight: 6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Seasoned Pinto Beans and Sliced Potatoes





To start this cloudy Monday morning off I prepared a Thin Cut Breakfast Pork Chop. Seasoned it with Salt and Pepper then rolled it in flour. Fried it in Extra Light Olive Oil, about 3 minutes per side. Then I Scrambled a couple of Eggs, toasted a slice of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, and a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. What better way to start a Gloomy Monday morning! Cloudy and 48 degrees outside, and a passing shower. Gave Mom a hand with a couple of loads of laundry and that about it for the day. I had a Sinus Headache that would not quit all day. So it was a lot of rest today. For Dinner tonight I prepared a 6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin Steak w/ Seasoned Pinto Beans and Sliced Potatoes.


Nothing like a Wild Idea Buffalo Steak! So tonight I'm having a Wild Idea 6 oz. Fine Cut Buffalo Sirloin.  I had the Sirloin in the freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw. To prepare the it I rubbed the Steak with a teaspoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with Dried Rosemary and McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated a Skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and tender.



For one side I heated up a can of Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans. I purchased a few of cans of this at a nearby Walmart, they carry a good selection of a lot of the Margaret Holmes Products. To prepare it just empty the contents into a medium saucepan. Cover it and bring it to a boil. Stir and reduce the heat to slow simmer and serve when ready. And I have delicious side dish! I love Beans of all kinds and these Seasoned Pinto Beans are delicious, love the Seasoning.






For another side dish I heated up a can of Del Monte Sliced New Potatoes. I use a lot of Del Monte  Products, always delicious and they store a lot longer than fresh Vegetables. To prepare them; boiled until heated and seasoned with Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, and Parsley Flakes. I also baked a slice of New York Bakery Texas Toast Light. For Dessert later a Weight watcher's Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bar.












Wild Idea - FINE CUT SIRLOIN STEAK 6 OZ.
We cherry-pick only the finest cuts of the sirloin. These sirloin steaks are a great choice for steak sandwiches, or steak and eggs. Cut from the primal sirloin, these steaks are versatile and delicious. 6 oz.
https://wildideabuffalo.com/products/fine-cut-sirloin-steaks











Margaret Holmes Seasoned Pinto Beans

Pinto beans are a great source of fiber and amino acids. Our delicious Seasoned Pinto Beans are slow-simmered with our unique blend of down-home Southern spices to create a true delicacy. Just heat and serve!


Instructions: STOVETOP HEATING INSTRUCTIONS: EMPTY CONTENTS INTO MEDIUM SAUCEPAN. COVER AND BRING TO BOIL. STIR AND REDUCE HEAT. SIMMER UNTIL READY TO HEAT.

:
Ingredients: PINTO BEANS, WATER, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SALT, DEHYDRATED ONION, SUGAR, SPICES, NATURAL FLAVORS, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PRESERVE COLOR) AND CHICKEN FAT. MAY CONTAIN ALLERGENS: WHEAT (WHEAT GLUTEN), SOYBEANS (HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN) & PEANUTS.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size141 g (0.5 cup)
Amount Per ServingCalories 120 Calories
Total Carbohydrate 26g 9%
Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
http://margaretholmes.com/products/seasoned-pinto-beans/

No comments:

Post a Comment