Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Kitchen is closed tonight, Subway for dinner!

Dinner Tonight: Subway 6″ Sub and Chips


For Breakfast this morning I prepared Skillet Diced Potatoes and Ham for Breakfast. I used 1
package of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare it. Just cook the Potatoes according to the package instructions and with about 5
minutes of cooking time left add the Diced Ham. Topped it off with a Sunnyside Up Egg and also made that morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast i went to McDonald’s and picked up Breakfast for Mom and Dad. In the 20's this morning and a cold wind blowing! We only had a high of 36 degrees. So not a lot going on outside. Cleaned the fridge out, then the stove and oven, then on to the pantry. Took the brushes out of the vacuum and cleaned them. Well I got everything done so I watched some TV and read a couple of Food Magazines. Tonight I’m having a Subway 6″ Sub on 9 Grain Bun w/ Turkey and Black Forest Ham.



Didn’t feel like cooking tonight and I hadn’t had Subway in a while so it just sounded good for
dinner! I had a 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce. The total calories for the sub is 270 calories and 41 net carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips and a bottle of Diet Dr. Pepper. For dessert later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn with a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.





Subway – Turkey Breast & Black Forest Ham
A sandwich so deliciously hearty, you won’t know you’re eating low fat. Enjoy the flavor of tender sliced turkey breast and Black Forest ham with your favorite veggies from juicy tomatoes to sweet red onions served on your favorite freshly baked bread.

https://www.subway.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment